Wednesday, August 13, 2014

HAIR ENVY

OK ladies,admit it, you know that you've scrolled through Pinterest and stopped to pin a picture of a girl with INSANELY beautiful long hair (hair that doesn't even seem real), or you have stopped to stare at a girl walking passed you with luscious locks down to her hips and all you can think is WHY DOESN'T MY HAIR LOOK LIKE THAT????!!!!

For those that have tried EVERY HAIR PILL, EVERY REMEDY, AND EVEN EXTENSIONS to grow or thicken your hair...this post is for YOU.

I have a friend, who has some seriously gorgeous long and EXTREMELY THICK hair...and I am featuring her today in this post, to help all of us...less fortunate.
She will be giving us an inside scoop on her hair products and routines. 

Say Hello to BAILEY:

 





 Q&A with bai:

YoursTrulyCiera: "What do you use for Shampoo and Conditioner?"

Bailey: "I use Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, I like it because not only is it inexpensive but it keeps my hair feeling soft and healthy. I have been using it for years."

YoursTrulyCiera: "What styling products do you use for your hair, if any?"

Bailey: "I have learned from experience to give my hair a break from heated styling tools and products. I let my hair go natural every once in a while, it helps limit breakage and split ends. So I usually don't use any products."

YoursTrulyCiera: "What is your morning hair routine?"

Bailey: "I wake up and brush it before getting into the shower (and I only wash my hair every other day) then I shower and let it air dry every so often, so that I am not constantly using the blow dryer on my hair. Then I put in Got2B styling gel to help with any frizziness."

YoursTrulyCiera: "How often do you trim your hair?"

Bailey: "Every six weeks."

the end.

Seems pretty easy right? Sometimes using less product and heating tools is better on your hair. Try and give your hair a break, and it will thank you!


outfit details///
undershirt// cotton on
overalls// BCBG

Yours Truly,
Ciera










No comments:

Post a Comment