Thursday, August 14, 2014

Make-up Details

............................................
I decided to share some make-up details from my last post on my model best friend Bailey.
>make-up was done by me



products I used:

Face:
-For around the eyes and any red areas I used Dermablend Intense Powder Camo.
-I used NARS Laguna Bronzer on her nose, chin, and forehead.
-For blush I used Lancome A Trois Glow and I applied a faint amount, just for a little color.

Eyes:
-I used the gold colors from Lorac Unzipped Pallete, I only brushed it on the top lid closest to her eyes.
-For her bottom lid I put Soft Touch Shadow Pencil.
-I used CHANEL liquid eyeliner for her cat-eye.

Lips:
-I softly lined her lips with MAC liner in "Synch"

Try out these products and let me know what you think!

Yours Truly,
Ciera




No comments:

Post a Comment